*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jenny Collins, 25+
  2. Futa
  3. Who will you be?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286366-Cock-Vore-Society/cid/3445479-Jenny-Collins-25
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2286366
In a world where hyper cocks routinely gobble up everyone in sight who will you be?
This choice: Jenny Collins, 25+  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jenny Collins, 25+

    by: Unknown
The day starts as normal, alarm clock goes off. Jenny groans and turns it off, another day another... chance to find a hot woman to shove down your dick. As she stands up she can't help, but think about the day ahead of her. To set the scene, where does she work?

Perhaps as a secretary with a penchant for getting the other office girls down her dick before anyone even knows. With plenty of new hires someone has to look out for them right? So is it really so bad one or two or six have been so lucky to 'get lost' on their first day, or week? Besides those girls in accounting really should avoid wearing heels if they're going to trip like that, surely a trip into her balls is warranted.

Or maybe she's a waitress working near minimum wage. Those two girls were gonna dine and dash, so it's better she at least gets something out of it? The new girl in the kitchen is such a clutz, she is kind of hot, maybe she's better off stewing in her balls than cooking in the kitchen. And that Karen, well she's just getting karma. And maybe churned to spunk to splatter, but that's just how karma works, right? Or maybe the hot Milf with her family would rather be in Jenny's chivalrous balls than here at dinner with her family... or was she just her dick thinking for her?

Or maybe even...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Secretary Start

2. Waitress Woes

*Noteb*
3. Otherwise

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Herista has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286366-Cock-Vore-Society/cid/3445479-Jenny-Collins-25