*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kara
  2. The Wedgie Prospects
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286862-Wedgie-Girls/cid/3378865-Kara
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2286862
A Girl at Riverhill finds herself trying to traverse the world of highschool bullying.
This choice: Kara  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kara

    by: phaseoff
It was 2:45 p.m. on a Friday afternoon, and there were 15 minutes left before Kara’s last English class of the week was to end. Her day had been surprisingly unproblematic. No disruptive students in need of extra disciplinary attention or lazy coworkers finding themselves over Kara’s knee for “extra motivation”. This disappointed Kara because even though she satisfied her bullying fetish with self humiliation at home (and secretly in public), she enjoyed sort of role playing her high school days on the other side as a bully. Feeling one of her young students helplessly wriggle around in her lap while she reddened their tushy, or hearing her coworkers beg for her to stop as she bounced them up and down by their panties causing their ass cheeks to clap violently with each bounce made her just as horny as being on the receiving end of things!

With only 10 minutes left Kara knew none of her students were going to act out, especially since she had given them the rest of the class to talk amongst themselves or do homework for another class. Just as she was about to get lost in her own thoughts of what self humiliating punishment she could subject herself to over the weekend she realized that one of her students, Josie, had still not come back from the bathroom since leaving halfway through class.

“Does anyone know if Josie’s okay?” asked Kara slightly concerned but more so hopeful that Josie’s living up to her reputation. “No, but I can go check on her!” yelled one her students from the back of the classroom. “No that won’t be necessary Karina, I’ll go myself but thanks for offering. You’ll be in charge while I’m gone though, everyone no funny business and you’ll get 10 points extra credit!” The class erupted in cheers as Kara made her way out the door into the hallways in search of Josie.

Josie, a senior at Riverhill high and is known as a sexual fiend when it comes to bullying, and an addict so to speak. She can’t help herself but to make every humiliating act against her victims overly sexual! For example just a couple days ago she had put one of the cheerleaders in an atomic wedgie and forced them to make out with her while in it in order to be released. All the while Josie was groping and smacking the cheerleaders bubble butt as her tongue twirled and traded saliva with the panty-claded cheerleader! Josie is only 5’0 tall but is feisty for her size, and her passion for raunchiness usually fends off most bullies in worries of getting more than just a spanking or wedgie! Although she’s petite she’s packing in each department with 34D breast that bounce effortlessly and a surprisingly massive jiggly booty that rounds out her curvy figure. Along with her almost pale white skin, short wavy dyed red hair and cute derpy face she’s almost impossible to miss even at 5’0.

Kara had only inspected the hallways for mere seconds before stumbling upon her missing student, and to no surprise Josie was up to no good. The senior had caught one of the prize nerds of the school, Miranda the freshman, in her clutches. Miranda was a petite short stack Latina with very similar features to Josie, her breast and ass being slightly smaller but more perkier due to her younger age of 18. Her 5’0 curvy figure was complimented with a soft beautiful face framed by long wavy black hair and thick framed glasses. Although Josie never had a problem punching above her weight class, the petite figure of the freshman really allowed Josie to easily man handle her.

The freshman laid draped over Josie’s knee, school girl skirt around her ankles, and the fabric from her fullback red hearted panties engulfed between her pillowy cheeks as they were stretched out over her head and hooked onto her nose! The wedgie was so tight the fabric had left little to the imagination as freshman’s cameltoe was on full display from behind. To compound the atomic wedgie, Josie was properly reddening the younger students rear end and in between spanks would sensually rub her pussy through the tight fabric. From Kara’s view she could tell this had been going on for a while due to the deep shades of red that had begun to set in on each of tan Latina’s booty cheeks. Plus the wet spot beginning to seep through her panties!

“I mean a freshman getting off from a senior!? What more could you ask for?” SMACK SMACK “Just cum already and all this will be over loser. And you can tell all your nerdy friends how I popped your high school cherry!” enticed Josie as her two middle fingers vigorously rubbed against Miranda’s panty trapped vagina SCHLKK SCHLLK SCHLKK! “Naauugghh! Stop you pervert, please someone help!” moaned out a hopeless Miranda as she was edging closer to orgasming. Josie began to laugh in enjoyment at her seemingly useless cry for help, “There’s no one com-“, and just before Josie could finish her sentence the shadow of a looming presence overcame her and a hand firmly gripped her shoulder. Stopping in her tracks to peek at the hand confirmed her worst fear, that fashionable ring ridden hand belong to her English teacher Miss Kara! GULP

Just as quickly as Josie could realize who had caught her and process what was going to happen she immediately found herself put in the same position she had Miranda in but now over Kara’s knee! The older teacher began to rub and tease Josie’s pasty booty, grabbing a handful and jiggling it around. “You call Miranda a nerd but with an ass like this I don’t see how you’re not a prime target for a good spanking yourself?” playfully stated Kara as she continued to play with Josie’s wobbly bottom. “Stop you can’t do this, it’s so embarrassing!” “You’re right I can’t… without an audience to make an example of you!” Josie began to frantically plead not to be taken back to class for punishment, “Anything but in front of everyone in the class, please! My crush is in there and not only will it ruin my status but I’ll be mortified if she sees me in such a humiliating state!” Kara contemplated as she gave very light playful spanks to the seniors wedgie exposed booty. “Ok, but you’re staying in my class after school for your private punishment! Deal?” “Deal!”

“Oh and I usually don’t do this, but don’t you think this pale ass could use a little color Miranda?” Josie’s eyes widened through her panty covered face, “this wasn’t part of the THWACK deEEAAALL!” yelped Josie as Miranda’s small right hand left a perfectly red hand print on the older students pale right ass cheek. “You got 5 minutes to turn these plain white mountains a nice rosey red, have at it!”

As the bell rang and students began running towards the exits, while Kara and Josie were walking back into her classroom. Kara sat at her desk slightly satisfied with her bullying fix but wanting more, and Josie stood at her desk rubbing and trying to soothe her freshly reddened bottom. What happens next?

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 phaseoff (UN: phaseoff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
phaseoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286862-Wedgie-Girls/cid/3378865-Kara