*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Straight Tip
  2. Sock (pikachu)
  3. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286921-Shrunk-near-horny-pokemon/cid/T69P8MRPZ-Straight-Tip
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2286921
One day you got shrunk and have to survive being a pokemon's toy
This choice: Straight Tip (Male Pikachu)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Straight Tip

    by: CrazyNoisyGreatDays
Your captor was yellow, had very recognizable red cheeks, and an iconic lightning shaped tail (with a Straight tip to show that it was male.) In front of you was a Pikachu, and for some reason the electric type was five times your size.

The pokemon was looking down at your shrunken form ever since you tumbled out of the sock and instead of acting confused, he wore a grin that sent out shivers down your spine. “N-Nice P-P-Pikachu…” You say out of fear as you sit up and back away from him slowly.

“Pika Pika.” He says in his pokespeak and throws away the sock, which reveals his pink erection. He then takes his paw and points at his own erection.

It wasn’t hard to guess what the pokemon wanted. He wanted you to get him off somehow. Upon realizing this, you knew you had to get away from him as soon as possible. “No, stay away from me you disgusting rat!” You shout and look around.

You see that you look left, right and behind you. You quickly realized you were on the bed due to their being a giant, white pillow behind you and what looked to be a brown dresser with both a lamp and alarm clock on it, which looked to be quite a bit away from where you were. This proved to be a very bad spot because you’re either becoming that horny pokemon’s sex toy or you jump to your death. Your options were very limited needless to say.

Regardless of what you think, the Pikachu wasn’t going to be waiting for an answer. He gets on all fours and slowly walks towards you, the penis twitching and growing from whatever thoughts the pokemon had involving you.“Pika Pikachu!” Pikachu growled with a grin on his face. He was ready to have some fun and you were going to help him with that regardless of what you thought.

Only question was, what were you going to do?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazyNoisyGreatDays (UN: goldenrp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
loverhh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2286921-Shrunk-near-horny-pokemon/cid/T69P8MRPZ-Straight-Tip