*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. He brings her to his school
  2. Genie
  3. The day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287107-James--the-Mystic-Store/cid/3394472-He-brings-her-to-his-school
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2287107
Body switches
This choice: He brings her to his school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

He brings her to his school

    by: Billymand
"Sorry Genie I really habe to get to class or ill be late. Hey well actually, I wish we both teleported to campus."

Soon James was sitting in a table bench with Genie on his lap, luckily no one was in sight to wifness .

"Hey Genie I think you might need some more appropriate clothes, I wish you dressed like any of the other hot women on campus."

Instantly Genie wore doc margins , short shorts, a bare midriff shirt and draping cardigan.

"Now that looks nice on you"

"As you wish master"

"I wish you were a student also sho shared every single class"

'why even attend college James thought? Why not wish a degree? Or billions and a giant home? Not yet, lets have some fun with magic for now.'

Right after that though an attractive girl was seen walking on campus and James knew he would sieze that very thought.

"I wish that no matter what I tell that girl she will agree, still be the same girl with the same mind and not know why she is agreeing."

James then walked up to her and asked if she would stop and talk for a little. naturally she agreed . she was a blonde fairly attractive woman dressed in sweats and a tank top.

"I was wondering, do you have a boyfriend?"

She rolled her eyes and said "Yes, I have to go" then began to walk away.

"wait"

She stopped dead in her tracks

"Break up with him then . "

She looked at him in shock givingJames a shameful look. Then pulled out her phone and sent a break up message to her boyfriend.

"WHYY did I just?"

"Do you want to date me instead I'm very likely a lot better you know"

She gave James a judging look again and then , "Sure! Here write down your number"
"Wait what am I doing? I don't- I don't w- Why can't I?"

"Tell me the truth, have you ever cheated?"

"Yes" she said then covered her mouth.

"okay, never cheat on me, in fact , obsess over me, work hard to please me, think of me all day and ways to please me, never think of other men."

"As if creep!"

"Can't you see I can make you do anything?"

"You're insane I'm just humoring you! You'll be expelled soon btw!"

"Go give yourself a wedgie"

Soon enough she did. Pure shock on hee face, he was right, she had no words.

"Now give me a goodbye kiss get to class and dress better next time for me okay? Also, when you get to class wait till it's quite and let a big one rip okay?"

She then gave the kiss and walked away awkwardly fixing her panties.

Genie was by the sidelines laughing the whole time.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mores messing with people

*Noteb*
2. Get to class

*Noteb*
3. Change his professor

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Billymand (UN: billymand00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287107-James--the-Mystic-Store/cid/3394472-He-brings-her-to-his-school