*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New Beginnings
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287581-Giantess-Lana-Del-Rey/cid/3368806-New-Beginnings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2287581
Choose the path of Lana in her rampage from Doin' Time
Chapter #1

New Beginnings

    by: Wallybalzs1
It is a beautiful Los Angeles Morning. There is a slight warm breeze, and rush hour is just starting, so a faint sound of cars in the distance. But this isn't just any day in the city, Today is the day that Lana Del Rey visits. She arrived last night and is fast asleep in the LA River trench. As you stand on the edge of the bridge over the trench, you look down to see an absolutely massive woman. You had heard stories of her beauty and size, but they really didn't do her justice. From where you stood, she was at least 100ft tall, but it was hard to tell with her laying down. One thing was for sure, she was absolutely entrancing. It was taking a lot of willpower to not head down and get a closer look.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wallybalzs1 (UN: wallybalzs1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wallybalzs1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2287581-Giantess-Lana-Del-Rey/cid/3368806-New-Beginnings