*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3386446-life-guard-at-watter-park
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2288130
you live in a world of massive ssbbw's, and they constantly squash you.
This choice: life guard at watter park  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

life guard at watter park

    by: J.s
You decided to tru and get a job at that new water park that had just opened up.
It was called big splash, and they were curently looking to fill life guard positions.
So you made your way over to the water park, and asked the woman at the front desk for a job.
She looked at you, and said.
"One ticket will be 40$"
You shok you head and said.
"Im actually hear to see if there are any job openings."
She then pulled out an intercom.
"Hey mindy you got another one."
She then sent you to the office.

You knocked on the door, and a womans voice told you to come on in.
"Im mindy the park manager."
Minddy was a simi dark skind Hispanic woman in a tight pink top, and shor shors that could barley contain her massive ass.
https://www.deviantart.com/kapotte/art/S...
"Im David, im hear to apply for a job as a life guard".
This made her laugh at you "haha hah a male life guard, you so scrawny!"
She then smirked and said" ill give you the job if your willing to put in over time as my personal seat cushion, it gets so lony dooing paper work all by myself!"
She said with a smirk that made you blush.
"Ok, ill be your seat cushion every night"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
game98979 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288130-life-of-squash/cid/3386446-life-guard-at-watter-park