*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288531-A-shrunken-disaster/cid/3379098-Intro
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2288531
Danny was a normal man until unforeseen events left him at the mercy of strangers
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: pizzaperson97
         You (Dany) are a respectable man with a job at the bank. You had a good reputation and a strong support network of friends and family. Despite that, you felt invisible to most people. The only time anyone paid you any attention was when you did something wrong or made a mistake. Your boss always seemed more interested in the mistakes than in your success as an employee. You look at the time, see it's almost 10 pm, and decide to call it quits for today. On the way out the door, you stop at the secretary's desk and ask her if she has any plans for dinner tonight. She says no, and rolls her eyes at you before returning to whatever paperwork she's working on. As you walk towards the elevator, you wonder why you even bothered asking. Maybe tomorrow night will be different?

You clock out when Your boss stops you. "Where are you going?" your boss asked. "I'm done here," you replied. "Danny you still have paperwork left," your boss said. "My shift is over" you reply. "How about I give you another half hour?" your boss asked. "No thanks!" you say. Your boss wasn't happy but he let him go home anyway. You were on your way to your car when you notice a mysterious stranger, covering his face and loitering near your car. He looks like he's waiting for someone. After a couple of minutes pass, you sneak past him and start reaching in your pockets when suddenly you feel dizzy and black out. When you come to, you're laying in a bedroom you've never seen before. You stand up to try and gather your thoughts only to notice that everything was huge, you had somehow shrunk down to only 6 inches tall. You look around and notice the room looks like it belongs to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A gamer girl

*Noteb*
2. An posh woman

*Noteb*
3. an only fans girl

*Noteb*
4. a goth girl

*Noteb*
5. one of your co-workers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pizzaperson97 (UN: pizzaperson97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pizzaperson97 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288531-A-shrunken-disaster/cid/3379098-Intro