*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elementary School Kids
  2. A Morning To Remember
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288749-School-bus-shrink-continued/cid/3381196-Elementary-School-Kids
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2288749
I want to continue what Joe random started. Hopefully someone likes it.
This choice: Elementary School Kids  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elementary School Kids

    by: TheLittleGuy
That's right -- this bus is going to pick up the elementary kids. You shudder. You're not sure that this is a good thing. You can't be more than half an inch tall -- tiny, so tiny you will have a hard time being seen. You are going to need help, but can you trust a kid to help you? Especially since my clothes have gone missing.

Your thoughts are shelved as the bus rumbles to a stop. You watch the front as the doors open, and suddenly, the largest creature you've ever seen strides into view.

The enormous little girl stretches into the sky. She yawns, and flops into a seat a few rows ahead of you. She's followed by a couple boys, who pass you, shaking the ground with each step as they head toward the back of the bus.

A few stops later, and the seat above you gets a couple occupants. Two enormous boys settle down, the seat groaning with the strain of holding them. They look to be second- or third-graders, you think. You see one of them drop a school bag on the floor. You could approach them, you suppose, though all you can see of them is two pairs of battered tennis shoes, and some jeans.

At the next stop, you get another option. A fourth- or fifth-grade girl sits down in the seat behind yours. You actually get a good look at her -- she's wearing a skirt and Mary Janes. She's vaguely staring out the window, but she's set her lunch bag on the floor.

You have a couple options, the way you see it. You could try to get into the boy's backpack -- it's sitting right there. Or you could try to climb into the girl's lunch.

Then again, more kids are always coming. You'd better be careful.

You have the following choices:

1. Go for the backpack

2. Go for the lunch

*Noteb*
3. A kid picks you up thinking your a toy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheLittleGuy (UN: miller2021 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheLittleGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2288749-School-bus-shrink-continued/cid/3381196-Elementary-School-Kids