*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3384884-You-will-be-sold-like-most-of-my-spoils
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: "You will be sold like most of my spoils"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"You will be sold like most of my spoils"

    by: Joe
"Hey! Not cool!" you said.

"That is the law of my lands. If I earn a head, I shall do as I want with it." Mona said. "Often times with the heads I collect, I sell them off to a merchant I know."

"Well you better sell me for a high price as I am a good looking head!" you said.

"For once, I hope your boasts is correct as I would like compensation for your annoying behavior." Mona said.

"Fuck you." you said.

Mona had a portal opened and carried your head off. Leaving your body to roam around the woods for all eternity or whenever. Through the portal, you saw what appeared to be a marketplace filled with merchants and tents selling whatever. Though most of the residence here have their heads off like Mona. Obviously since this is probably Mona's home and of course it will have lots of dullahans. You saw each tent having a headless body and a head sitting on the stand or the merchant simply carried their heads.

The sight did impress you as you only encounter something like this in video games or anime. To finally breath the air of a market place like this was a dream come true. If only the circumstances were different since you are just a disembodied head kept prisoner to this bitchy dullahan.

Upon stopping, this was probably where you will be sold off. The tent had a merchant with long purple hair tied in a ponytail with her head resting on the stand. With her body wearing a simple dress, wondering around to make the shop look pleasing. Mona gave the fellow dullahan a smile and said.

"Fiona. I got a head for you." Mona said as she placed your head in front of the merchant.

"Another one? I swear, you'll make me go bankrupt these days." Fiona said.

"Hiya sweetheart. Call me Brooke! My head can use magic and other pleasing things." you greeted.

"Ignore her." Mona said.

"She does seem cute." Fiona said. "Let's see if she is valuable."

Fiona's body grabbed your head and felt you with some pinching and poking. Making you feel uncomfortable since it was annoying and you could not do anything about it.

"Hmm, clearly she is better than an average human head. Not up there as a high tier magic user but her value can rise." Fiona said. "If you simply teach her some of your magic, her value might rise."

"Normally I would not wanted to be viewed as a product, but you said it as a complement so I'll take it." you said.

"I only speak the truth sweetie." Fiona joked with you.

"Don't get smitten by her. She's... how do I put this... a bitch." Mona said.

"Oh dear. She must really be a snag." Fiona said.

"How much for her?" Mona asked.

"25 sapphires." Fiona said.

"Excuse me, what?" Mona asked.

"She is worth that much. Full price is an ruby." Fiona said.

"I'll take it but I'm surprised a head like her is valuable." Mona said.

"What can I say? I'm pretty charming." you said.

"And you are along with your potential. But the charm really got to me." Fiona said as her body proceed to offer the money to Mona.

"How does money work around here?" you asked.

"Hmm. 100 emeralds make a sapphire, 50 sapphire makes a ruby. We use gems here." Fiona said. "We obviously don't like gold but we take silver."

"Cool." you said.

"I'd be going now." Mona said. "And Brooke, I might not be your responsibility anymore but you better behave."

Mona left as you were alone with Fiona's head. You felt yourself being lifted by Fiona's hands as Fiona has something to say to you.

You have the following choices:

1. "Be sure to get along with the other heads."

*Noteb*
2. "So... mind showing me some of your magic?" (NSFW)

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3384884-You-will-be-sold-like-most-of-my-spoils