*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3386485-Ill-leave-your-head-here-as-your-body
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: "I'll leave your head here as your body tries to find you"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"I'll leave your head here as your body...

    by: Joe
You felt your head tossed onto the ground as Mona turned her back on you. You tried to wiggled or attempt to roll but it required a lot of muscle to accomplish just that potentially. You could use your magic but Mona might stop you so it's best to use it when the coast is cleared. All you could do was watch Mona walk off and said.

"I don't feel like taking your head. Leaving you like that is an act of mercy." Mona said. "Just hope you can restore yourself. If you can."

Mona then entered a portal as a giant hole circled the air. The dullahan entered it before it shut at you. The air brushed at your face as it made you roll to the side a little as you neared your body. Your body in the meantime wondered around, trying to look for your head.

"Hey, body! Down here!" you called as your body stumbled around some more. Barely noticing your head as you were slightly kicked by your own legs. "Oh right. I'm the one with the ears. I got a better idea."

You chanted a spell as your head was surrounded by glitter. As things cleared up, your head floated up in the air as you gained control with movement of sorts. With a grin, you levitated towards your body and landed onto your own neck. And then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. It attaches

*Noteb*
2. It does not attach

3. Something else

*Noteb*
4. Someone noticed you

*Noteb*
5. Your body attempts to ditch you

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3386485-Ill-leave-your-head-here-as-your-body