*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3388237-Fine-Ill-be-nice-enough-to-return-yo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: "Fine, I'll be nice enough to return your head"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"Fine, I'll be nice enough to return yo...

    by: Joe
"I'm not evil after all." Mona stated. "I collect heads of value and you, Brooke, lack any value."

"Wow, way to rub it in!" you said.

"Do you want to be whole or not?" Mona asked.

"Whole please." you said.

"Then allow me." Mona said.

With one free arm, Mona picks up your head by the hair. Hovering your head over your body, you plopped right back down. While you were attached, it was placed at an odd angle. Mona noticed this and used a bit of magic to have your head on straight.

"Phew, that was trippy." you said. "Thanks."

"Your welcome. I shall be off then." Mona said.

"Hey, is my head gonna randomly fall off?" you asked.

"Well..." Mona said.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3388237-Fine-Ill-be-nice-enough-to-return-yo