*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3461652-A-crotchhead
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: A crotchhead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A crotchhead

    by: Joe
You looked around and noticed how Mona seemed taller than you. You felt this strange sensation but your arms and legs seemed normal as well as your body. When you looked down, you noticed how you were closer to your feet. When you tried to feel your head, they don't seem to touch your face. You were clearly not detached as you could move around fine. As you moved your head, you felt a funny feeling at where your neck should be. Getting the idea, you lower your hands and felt your face. The touch was really sensitive as it made you blush and slightly puke out a strange substance that was not saliva, it was clearly cum.

"You turned me into a crotchhead?" you cried.

"I did say I cursed you." Mona said.

"I don't know if I feel turned on with the idea or turned off." you said. "I probably want to be one when I'm ready."

"You don't get a say on the matter after what you did to me." Mona said.

"Whatever, I feel like masterbating." you said. "It would be nice if you help me out."

"And fuck a disgusting creature like you, no thank you! We keep monstrosities like you as sex slaves but I get the feeling that you might be the worse of them all!" Mona said. "The ones at home have more modesty than you!"

"Don't be making assumptions like that." you said as you got closer.

"Eek!" Mona cried. "I should've turned you into something else."

"Your actions have consequences just like mine." you said. "I feel really horny thanks to you."

And so...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Joe (UN: quad2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3461652-A-crotchhead