*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3463023-A-headless-and-armless-futa-with-an-erect-cock
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Joe
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2289186
A reboot to Dayaman’s Female Dullahan! Got permission too!
This choice: A headless and armless futa with an erect cock  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A headless and armless futa with an erect cock

    by: UnhinderedDiscipline
The light dissipated. You breathed a sigh of relief that it was all over. Until you felt something….odd. You couldn’t move your arms for whatever reason. Come to think of it, turning to look at them, you could not *see* your arms. Your spotted a small pond nearby, you figured you could see what was going on by looking at your reflection in the water. You trotted over to the nearest bank of the pond, and did a double take when you saw yourself. Mona’s spell didn’t leave you unscathed.

You were completely naked, and your head and arms had vanished! Not only that, your breasts and ass had increased in size! “What in the hell is going on?!” you said to yourself, despite not having a mouth to say it with. Then you looked down, and saw another alteration to your form.

A fully erect penis was attached to your crotch. This new discovery made you want to strangle Mona. As you were about to march yourself over to her, you heard a voice. “Hello?” it cried out. “Who are you? Where are you?”, you responded in fright. “Down here.”, the voice replied. You looked down, and refused to believe what you were seeing. The voice was coming from your erect penis. “Just what in the hell is going on right now!”, you shouted, unable to make sense of your situation. You decided to…
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 UnhinderedDiscipline (UN: thecaptain1776 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289186-Neo-Female-Dullahan/cid/3463023-A-headless-and-armless-futa-with-an-erect-cock