*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brainstorming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289427-Scouting-camp/cid/3386862-Brainstorming
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2289427
An interactive tale about scouts that experience how it is to be a food item
Chapter #1

Brainstorming

    by: CattleTrader
Sarah is a dedicated female scout leader. She has been leading her troop for several years together with her best friends and her sister. They had always come up with creative and fun themes for their camping trips, but this year they found themselves struggling to think of something new and exciting.

As they sat around the table in the meeting room, brainstorming potential themes, they found that they were running out of ideas. They had already done a survival skills camp, a historical reenactment camp, and a space-themed camp in previous years, and nothing seemed to be standing out as a new and unique idea.

Karen suggested that they take a break and go for a walk outside to clear their heads and hopefully get some inspiration. They all enjoyed the beautiful spring leaves and the fresh air. Suddenly, Sarah's sister Emily suggested a theme based on going back to nature. This inspired another leader, Olivia to suggest a theme on farming and learning how to grow their own food. And Jane had the most weird imagination and proposed a theme based on a fictional tribe of cannibals.

Back at the meeting room discussion went wild, they weren't sure each idea would be feasible for a summer camp with games and other activities around that theme.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Back to basics, back to nature

*Noteb*
2. Farm life

3. We are what we eat

*Noteb*
4. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CattleTrader (UN: cattletrader at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CattleTrader has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289427-Scouting-camp/cid/3386862-Brainstorming