*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Yea
  2. His girlfriend comes to visit.
  3. The catalyst
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289601-Switching-Cover-up/cid/3446717-Yea
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2289601
Remote story
This choice: Yea  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Yea

    by: Douyin
"Hey Francine, check this out," You said as you showed her the strange phone you found outside. "It only has a few apps on it, but they're really weird."

Francine looked at the phone curiously, her thick glasses reflecting the screen's light. "What do they do?" she asked.

"Well, there's one that lets you switch bodies."

Francine raised an eyebrow. "Body-switching? Like Freaky Friday?"

You nodded. "Seems like it. There's also a personality-switching app, a life-switching app, and a trait-switching app. There's also an awareness button that can be turned on and off."

"Do you think it actually works?" she asked, looking at the strange app icons on the screen.

"I have no idea," You replied, scrolling through the options. "But they sound kind of... interesting. We could try them out."

"Um, I don't know, Will," Francine hesitated, biting her lip nervously. "I'm not sure if that's such a good idea. What if something goes wrong?"

You could tell that she was hesitant, but you were feeling adventurous. "Come on, it'll be fun! Let's try one of the apps together. Which one do you want to use?"

You have the following choices:

1. Body switch

*Noteb*
2. Trait-switching

3. One of the others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Douyin (UN: douyin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Billymand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2289601-Switching-Cover-up/cid/3446717-Yea