*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Call Suzie
  2. The Beginning of a New Day for Alex
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290268-Alexs-Indulgence/cid/3394652-Call-Suzie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by gimble
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2290268
Alex has quite a bit of fun with that big butt of his.
This choice: Call Suzie and see if she wants to grab something to eat  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Call Suzie

    by: gimble
The thing that next comes to Alex' mind is to call Suzie. He enjoys talking with her, and grabbing breakfast somewhere sounds like a good way to grab a different kind of meal.

Alex grabs his phone and lies back down on his bed, kicking his feet in the air. The phone rings...

-Hey Alex! What's up?

"Heya Suz. Just wondering if you're free, we could grab breakfast somewhere."

Oo, I like the sound of that! I'll be over in a bit.

Suzie hung up, and Alex hopped to his feet. He threw on some clothes and stepped downstairs. He walked past his sister, who was sat at the kitchen table.

"Where are you off to, buttwipe?" His sister asked with bite in her voice.

"None of your business, fartbrain," Alex said in passing, before he hopped onto the couch and grabbed his phone. He tapped away, texting Suzie and scrolling through social media while he waited for her.

Not long after, there was a knock at the door. Alex got up and answered and saw Suzie standing in the doorway.

"Hi Alex!" Suzie leapt forward and pulled Alex into a hug. Alex reciprocated.

"Hey Suz." He smiled, holding her tight.

"Just go ahead and make out, lovebirds!" Alex' sister yelled from the other room. Alex would've yelled back, but Suzie held him tight. She finally let go of him, looking at him happily.

"Where were you thinking we would eat?" Suzie asked.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 gimble (UN: gimble at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
gimble has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2290268-Alexs-Indulgence/cid/3394652-Call-Suzie