*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character description
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291123-The-Amazing-Reality-Swap-Device/cid/3401630-Character-description
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zojo
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2291123
A guy named Zach finds a swap device and causes mass chaos with it.
Chapter #1

Character description

    by: Zojo
Zach lived at home with his 2 sisters Sarah and Nikki, his mom Allie, and his father Eric. The girls of his family were all known to be quite busty. Sarah is 18 and a solid D cup with a nice round bubble butt, she was very fit and was the head cheerleader at their high school. She is into fashion and Cheerleading. Nikki was a DD she goes to the local university and is a lot more conservative than Sarah, though she did still like to party and Zach's best friend David had a total crush on her. Allie was downright huge with a E cup, all the boys in the Neighborhood knew her as the neighborhood milf she had curves all over and liked to show them off. David was Zach's best friend they had known each other since 1st grade, and they still hung out all the time.

You have the following choice:

1. Intro


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zojo (UN: zojo1742 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2291123-The-Amazing-Reality-Swap-Device/cid/3401630-Character-description