*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292367-Tower-Block-Tiny/cid/3416551-Your-friend-Amy-who-lived-next-door-was-enter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2292367
A tiny man of about three inches tries to make the best of life in a city apartment block.
This choice: Your friend Amy, who lived next door, was entering with some news  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your friend Amy, who lived next door, was enter...

    by: 33
“Hey, hey, Calabash, what’s up?” Amy said, grinning. She was always coming up with silly nicknames involving your name. Calabash. Calcutta. Calboy. They were slightly annoying, but kind of cute.

“Hey Amy,” you said, noticing she was wearing nothing but a little cloth covering her midsection. She was very attractive, and has been trying to convince you to watch a couple of the humans have sex so you could learn together. But you found the whole thing awkward, you’d known Amy since you were kids and she felt more like a friend.

“Come watch with me tonight. It’s a lot of fun. The couple really gets into it… AND, they smoke cigarettes, which is so cool!”

Cigarettes were definitely something humans did that people Cal’s size could not. He found the smell offensive, Amy loved it.

“I dunno. Aren’t the old?”

“They’re not old old Cal. Not old enough to be our parents. The man is this big chubby hairy guy, he has a thick beard and a bald head. He’s like, super manly!”

Amy was also fascinated with the various shapes and sizes of humans. Most of the tiny people were very similar in shape and size, but the humans varied greatly.

“And the woman, she has really tan skin and sometimes speaks another language. I think she said she’s from Puerto Rico, wherever that is. She’s a real beauty!”

You didn’t really have an interest, but could tell Amy really did, so you decided to tag along.

“Yay! Calcium! Let’s go have fun!”

Amy grabbed you by the hand and led you through the walls and down to a small hole. You climbed through and it was really dark.

“Where are we?” You asked.

“In the cabinet under their kitchen sink,” she said, excited.

“Nonono, we’re not going in their apartment,” you objected.

“Cal, they get so into doing it they won’t even notice us,” she retorted.

“Amy. They know we exist. There are flyers posted about us on the community board…”

“I’ve talked to her, you know,” Amy said, with a look that said she wished she could take back what she said.”

“You what?”

“I talked to her. She was in the hallway. Her name is Gabriela. She told me to run and hide, some of the residents weren’t so fond of the idea of tinies scurrying around the building. But that I could come visit her anytime.”

“Amy…” you said, shocked. “That’s so not safe…”

“Cal. It’s okay. She could’ve grabbed me or hurt me or anything and she didn’t!” Amy exclaimed, slowly pushing open the kitchen cabinet. “I’m going, you can come if you want!”

You watched as any slipped out of the cabinet. You wondered if she’d gone mad, but you couldn’t let her go alone. You slid out behind her and hopped down to the kitchen floor. You looked around the massive kitchen. You’d only snuck in here once before, and couldn’t find any good snacks, and hadn’t been back.

You looked to your right and saw two gigantic bare feet with pink toenails.

“Amy, we have to go,” you whispered urgently. She was too excited to hear you.

“Gabriela, down here!” Amy yelled, waving her arms.

You have the following choices:

1. Gabriela hears her

*Noteb*
2. Gabriela doesn’t hear her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 33 (UN: mikelam at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
akatheguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292367-Tower-Block-Tiny/cid/3416551-Your-friend-Amy-who-lived-next-door-was-enter