*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292474-The-Growing-Jocks-of-Thiccton-University/cid/3416558-Show-me-the-Lightweights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sports · #2292474
The gaining adventures of a college football team.
This choice: Show me the Lightweights!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Show me the Lightweights!

    by: Admirer2020
Chad Princeton
Age: 20
Height: 6’0
Weight: 150
Ethnicity: White
Build: Lean
Bio: A trust fund baby from the prestigious Princeton family. His father made him join the football team in order to keep up their perfect family image. He’s a spoiled brat who thinks that he can get whatever he wants. Perhaps he will learn the value of teamwork and gain some perspective.

Kenji Hirota
Age: 19
Height: 5’10
Weight: 145
Ethnicity: Asian
Build: Thin
Bio: A student from Japan that decided to take his college classes here in America at the prestigious Thiccton University. His parents have drilled into him the importance of maintaining a healthy weight and diet. But now being a continent away from his family he finds it hard to maintain their lessons.

Alejandro Alvarez-Ramos
Age: 22
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 185
Ethnicity: Mexican
Build: Muscled
Bio: A giant nerd that tried out for the football team after losing a dare to his friend Christopher. Unfortunately for him he somehow made the team. While pretty fit he’s pretty lazy and would rather play video games and hang with friends than spend his time playing sports. Christopher was lucky enough to get him to go to the gym an hour a day.

Joshua Sherwood
Age: 19
Height: 5’9”
Weight 150
Ethnicity: Black
Build: Trimmed
Bio: One of the best runners back in his high school football team. He was given a sport’s scholarship to Thiccton University for his amazing performance. Now he’s on the Thiccton football team and he’s gonna learn that if he wants to keep up he’s gonna have to bulk up.

Who do you choose? If you choose "More Choices" be sure to make another "More Choices" option in the new chapter so that other people can continue to make characters if they want.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chad Princeton?

*Noteb*
2. Kenji Hirota?

3. Alejandro Alvarez-Ramos?

*Noteb*
4. Joshua Sherwood?

*Noteb*
5. More Choices?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Admirer2020 (UN: admirer2020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292474-The-Growing-Jocks-of-Thiccton-University/cid/3416558-Show-me-the-Lightweights