*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292474-The-Growing-Jocks-of-Thiccton-University/cid/3440669-No-give-me-the-REAL-heavyweights
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sports · #2292474
The gaining adventures of a college football team.
This choice: More Choices?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

No, give me the REAL heavyweights!

    by: fat_hiker
Hey, only a couple of those guys counted as maybe heavyweights, and even they weren't over 300 pounds.

These days, Thiccton U is only going to be recruiting its O-line from guys who were pushing 300 pounds or more in high school!

So, here's a couple of those guys, one a frosh, one a junior, both with room to grow... more?

Nicholas El-Habr
Age: 21
Height: 6’3
Weight 405 pounds
National background: somewhere in the Middle East
Build: Tank-like!
Bio: Nick's always been a little guy, but on the Thiccton O-line, he's come into his glory. He's fun-loving and a bit of a prankster, but when a teammate or a classmate is down, and needs help, he's there. After football and pranking, being enormous and lifting are his big loves. He's the kind of football lineman every coach loves... until he puts salt in their water bottle!

Tad Olafson
Age: 19
Height: 6’2”, but still growing
Weight: 320 pounds
National background: Daddy was a Viking, momma was, well.....
Build: More bounce to the ounce!
Bio: Tad's muscles have ALWAYS been buried under flab - which is not to say there isn't a lot of muscle, only that it's not obvious. Tad would be a happy engineering nerd if he didn't love football so much. Size runs in his family, and as a frosh, he's looking forward to joining guys like Nick in the 'Big Leagues'. His appetite has always been bottomless, but the bottom just keeps getting deeper... Tad also has a seemingly magical power to make those around him gain more weight!



Who do you choose? If you choose "More Choices" be sure to make another "More Choices" option in the new chapter so that other people can continue to make characters if they want.

You have the following choices:

1. Nick the 400 pound lineman?

*Noteb*
2. Tad the heavyweight (and growing) Frosh?

3. More Choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 fat_hiker (UN: fat_hiker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Admirer2020 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292474-The-Growing-Jocks-of-Thiccton-University/cid/3440669-No-give-me-the-REAL-heavyweights