*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test it on a family member.
  2. what is this?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292653-You-get-the-superpower/cid/3418606-Test-it-on-a-family-member
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Rorke
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2292653
Josh finds a game console that can give people superhuman powers.
This choice: Test it on a family member.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Test it on a family member.

    by: Rorke
"I'll need to test it.. if it works... which it probably doesn't...maybe."

With exhaustion and stiffness driven from him by the excitement of experimentation, Josh stealthy snuck down the stairs looking for a member of his own family to test the odd console.

He turned into the living room, no one. Glance into the kitchen, nope. The garage, not even a common rat to turn into a lab rat.

"When you need people there is no one around," Josh laminated. Then he heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the basement. Josh ducked behind the passage to the kitchen console at the ready to snap a picture.

The person walked right by Josh without noticing him or the click that took their profile. Curiosity blind Josh (metaphorically) to who had chosen and what powers he had selected.

Quickly he pushed the black button which was enter.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Ben-Dragon metamorphosis

*Noteb*
2. Rosa-Super strength

*Noteb*
3. James- Flight

*Noteb*
4. Jenny-Multi-breath

5. Other family power choices

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rorke (UN: sawatching at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rorke has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2292653-You-get-the-superpower/cid/3418606-Test-it-on-a-family-member