*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ashley Joens
  2. World of Athletes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293151-College-Women-BasketBall-Feet-Story/cid/3424707-Ashley-Joens
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293151
Any female college athlete and their feet
This choice: Ashley Joens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Ashley Joens

    by: OrangePoet
The way you met Ashley was bizarre to say the least.

Ashley had been sitting enjoying her lunch when you approached to compliment her team's latest victory. Ashley was super friendly but it seemed clear she just wanted to eat lunch.

For whatever reason, you make a comment about her big hands.

"Well ya know what say right big hands..."

Big feet you finish.

"Bingo buddy". she smiled while returning to her food. You knew that you were losing her after that so you went for it.

You complimented her feet and were curious to the size.

"Oh" clearly taken back by the comment "Uh thank you. Never had a compliment on my feet before."

You then offer $50 for a pair of her training socks.

"Geez dude $50 bucks for socks. Hey wait a sec... what do you need my socks for and why so much money"

Clearly she was uninformed about your fetish. You threw in a foot massage with the deal and explained how you thought she had attractive feet.

"Well I'll be darned, I was always so self conscious about this big things but I guess there's some people who enjoy it. Tell ya what I have practice in a few hours, I want to claim my foot massage then alright".

Your heart is thumping and you exchange numbers.

After Practice

Your phone lights up and Ashley says to come to her place. You rush over.

Entering its a shared apartment with one of her teammates, Emily Ryan.

Emily is sitting on the couch, chowing on some food with her feet kicked up. She waves and resumes her program.

Ashley ushers you into her room where she hands you her socks.

"Alrighty bucko, pay up. $50!"

You frantically pull out your wallet and hand over the money.

She grins, "so this still comes with a massage right".

You jokingly say no.

"Boy I outta cram those dirty socks in your mouth to teach you a lesson".

You then open your mouth wide.

Ashley is taken back by the gesture but quickly collects herself. She coasts right by you and shuts the door.

Then she dangles the dirty sock above your head, slowing lowering it into your mouth.

As it enters your mouth, you begin sucking the sweat and grim out of them. Ashley laughs and says, "whatever gets you off dude, still owe me that massage".

Ashley hops on her bed and extends her legs towards you. You begin applying pressure, relieving her of practice.

You demonstrate great skill to which Ashley comments, "could've used a guy like you years ago. Most guys run at the sight of our feet".

You smile even with her sock still stuffed in your mouth. Transitioning to rubbing your face into her soles, she grins from secondhand embarrassment.



You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 1

*Noteb*
2. 2

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OrangePoet (UN: orangepoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293151-College-Women-BasketBall-Feet-Story/cid/3424707-Ashley-Joens