*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Paige Bueckers
  2. World of Athletes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293151-College-Women-BasketBall-Feet-Story/cid/RD8QT6B52-Paige-Bueckers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293151
Any female college athlete and their feet
This choice: Paige Bueckers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Paige Bueckers

    by: Cisse4
Your name is Coby. Your a 21 year old guy who is studying to become a manager or a CEO. To become one your parents, who are both CEO's of a major tech company decided it would be a great idea to let you live alone. They thought this would make you mature and ready for the real world. Since your parents were pretty rich you lived in a large mansion in the sunny state Florida. At 21 years of age you were already busy developing a new sports brand. The brand was still small and so you tried to do some sponsering with a few big names. The brand was mainly specialized in sport shoes.

To fulfill your desires you reguarly went on and watched all kind of sports. Today you decided to give basketball a try.

You hopped on a plane and went to a game off the UConn Huskies.

There is one important detail: you always wanted to stric a female athlete so you could have some 'fun'. You have a foot fetish. There is a reason your brands sells only sports shoes.

After following the game in the stands you went downstairs into the main corridor were all the playsters passed by.

"Hey miss Bueckers would you mind doing a photoshoot?" You yelled at here in the hope she heared you. Suprisingly she stopped walking and turned her head towards you. "I will pay you!" You added when she was looking at you. Apparently Paige Bueckers was looking for a new sponsership deal and you had crossed her path at the ideal time. She tooks some steps closser to you. She was almost 6ft and that was pretty immpressive as she stould right infront of you. "You want a photoshoot with me?" Paige said. "Uhm yes" you answered. "Okay tommorow at my house so we can discuss the contract." Paige said. You couldn't believe what was happening, Paige Bueckers agreed??

Paige texted you, sending her adress.

The next day you went to her house and knocked on the door. Paige lives in a nice big house all alone. She opened the door and greeted you. I immediately noticed how big she was, atleast for a women. She lets me in and walked towards her desk. During the walk around the house you could see some trophies standing on a plank and some paintings on the wall. Overall she had a nice cosy interiour.

She sat on her chair and you sat at the opposite side of the desk. As the desk was transparent you could see she had crossed her legs and dangled her upper foot a little. She was wearing nice long white socks.

With a broad smile she said:"So I am paige Bueckers and you are?" "Coby, I have a small company wich sells sports shoes." You replied. "Oh perfect." Paige said and you smiled back.

What followed was an 45 minutes during negotation in which you explained your company and discussed the contract with her.

"Hmm, okay I can live with that." Paige said. You offered her quite a lot actually, but you wanted her at all costs. Her socked feet looked so hot and you wanted noting more than to undo her socks. "Well the only thing a need from you is your shoe size so I can make some custom shoes and socks." You said. "I am a size 10." Paige answered. You almost wanted to ask if she had sweaty feet but you remained professional.

You two shook hands and you stood up deciding to leave. "Hey wait, do you not want to celebrate our deal?" Paige said stopping you. "I have champagne." She even added.

You decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Stay

2. Leave

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cisse4 (UN: cisse444 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OrangePoet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293151-College-Women-BasketBall-Feet-Story/cid/RD8QT6B52-Paige-Bueckers