*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293870-Paired-with-a-skunk-girl/cid/3434449-She-turned-around-and-caught-you-with-her-ass
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293870
You're about to have a skunk girlfriend though that may not be good
This choice: She turned around and caught you with her ass  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She turned around and caught you with her ass

    by: J.s
You bounced off of her belly, and fell to the floor when you collided with the massively fat skunk girl.
Emma turned around, and smirked at you.
"Well well well if it isnt my old pal buttmunch!"
The thing is you were the smallest, and most pathetic skunk boy of all time.
You were so weak that you once even lost an arm wrestling match to a human girl.
So everyone in scool picked on/bullied you.
Unlike most of your Species you were not a fan of gross smells, in-fact you found them repulsive!
As a result of this the other students loved to Torture you with their smelly ass, that was how you got the nick name buttmunch.

Out of all your bullies, Emma was the most relentless of them.
The fat skunk girl would go out of her way to bully you any chance she got.
So seeing you all helpless ilke that while Sprawled out on the floor was an Irresistible opportunity.
She lifted up her skirt, and exposing her fat furry skunk ass befor dropping down on you.
You tried in vain to get away, but it was too late.
Her fat ass slamed down you hard and fast, trapping you under her massively fat ass.

Her jiggly belly began to Rumble, and this had happed to you so often that you knew what was about to happen.
She was about to fart in your face, something that you had Frequent nightmares about!
Then it happened, she Unleashed masive explosion of gas directly into your face!
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Emma then proceeded to laugh at how pathetic you were.
"Haha,Your such a loser buttmunch!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Emma kept makeing fun of you

2. Emma kept farting in your face

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 J.s (UN: funguy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow99 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293870-Paired-with-a-skunk-girl/cid/3434449-She-turned-around-and-caught-you-with-her-ass