*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sandy
  2. A Date Gone Wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3436055-Sandy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293875
You are deceived by your crush and turned into a product for consumption!
This choice: Sandy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sandy

    by: TinyTom
“Sandy Howard. Oh, she's one of our best customers, and she has quite the pallet! You’ll do nicely for her. Bye bye!” Before you could question her further, your tube was dropped into a box and you were submerged in darkness.

After what seemed like an eternity of bumping around, you were finally taken out of the box. Your tube was then turned upside down and the lid popped open, sliding you out into a liver-spotted hand. You looked up to see the face of a woman in her late 50s or early to mid 60s smiling down at you. “Finally. I've been waiting for my treat for ages,” she said softly.

Her face was subtly wrinkled, her lips moist but a bit chapped, her blonde/grey hair cut short like most older women tend to do. Panicked, you screamed and cried. “Please, miss! Please don't eat me! I'm a human being!”

The woman smiled as her slender fingers curled around you. After you got all of your pathetic pleas out, she...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyTom (UN: tiny9394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyTom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3436055-Sandy