*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alpha Zeta Sorority
  2. A Date Gone Wrong
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3436248-Alpha-Zeta-Sorority
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293875
You are deceived by your crush and turned into a product for consumption!
This choice: Alpha Zeta Sorority  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Alpha Zeta Sorority

    by: TinyTom
“Oh look at that; another sorority,” said the woman. “Those rich girls love spending their parents’ money on you things. Bye bye!” she chuckled as she dropped your tube into a box.

The next few hours horrified you as you were in complete darkness and we're thrown around blindly, until light fill your tube once again. Before you could figure out where you were, your tube was turned upside down and you slide out into a bowl of other people that had been shrunken down. The bowl was then lifted up, causing you all to scream, and placed on a table.

Three giant girls stood around the bowl. The first one was a beautiful brunette with green eyes, luscious pink lips, lightly tanned but fair skin, and wearing a tight-fitting tank top and short gym shorts. “Alright girls, we got our goodies for the evening, now it's time to count the votes on how we’ll use them! Amber, I believe you wanted to use them as beer pong balls?”

The girl she spoke to was a bit thicker than the others, had thighs the size of tree trunks and dawned a softball uniform. Her dirty blonde hair was tired back in a ponytail, her light brown eyes perked up and her thick skin-colored lips curled into a smile.

“Yeah! So basically instead of balls, we use these things...” she reached into the bowl and yanked the guy next to you up. “We throw them...” she tossed him up into the air, eliciting a chilling scream. “And if you sink one...” he landed in a solo cup. You heard him splash in and caught as he resurfaced. She then lifted the cup. “You drink the beer and the treat!” At that, she tilted the cup toward her pursed lips and began drinking. The man screamed the entire time, and you knew he passed through her lips when the screams became muffled. She then gulped him down effortlessly. You and everyone else in the bowl cried in sheer horror. “Ta-da!” said Amber as she opened her maw wide, showing you and everyone else that he was nowhere to be seen.

“That does sound fund Amber,” said the third girl. “But I had another idea in mind.

“Tell us about it, Alex!” said the original girl.

Alex was Latina girl with wavy dark brown hair, full cushiony lips, hazel eyes, wearing a crop top and tight jeans showing off a very large butt. “Well, I thought we could use them as jewelry. We tie them into necklaces, bracelets, earnings, and whatever else we can think of...” she smirked seemingly directly at you and pulled up her shirt, showing off a nipple ring, and then put it back down.

“Of course, we have to cover their mouths so they're not screaming in agony the whole party, because it will be pretty painful for the little things. But then we’ll have cool exotic jewelry for our party and then in the morning we can bake them into pancakes!”

You and everyone else screamed at the mention of being baked. The original girl smiled down at all of you and leaned down, inhaling and sniffing you all. “Mmmm, they do seem like they would make good pancakes. But I have another idea.”

“What's yours, Erika?” Amber asked.

“Well, I was thinking we could have a scavenger hunt. We paint a number on each of their little bellies...” she poked her finger down and jammed your gut, knocking the wind out of you. “Set them loose in the house, making sure we seal off all the exits, of course. As we find them, we check their number off on a chart. The girl who finds the most gets to keep the last one remaining as a pet for the rest of the year!”

“And what do we do with the ones we find before that?” Alex asked.

“Dealer’s choice,” said Erica. “They're just playings.” She reached in and her fingers nearly scooped you up. You shuttered as they brushed you and she grabbed a girl nearby, scooping her up. “Put them in a sandwich, masturbate with them, use them as a butt plus. Or...”

She brought the screaming girl up to her pink lips and pushed her tongue against the girls body, tasting her from head to toe. “Swallow them whole.” The girl screamed as Erica’s lips slurped her in like a noodle. You squirmed in terror as you saw the girl’s writhing bulge travel down Erica’s throat.

You and the others could nothing except scramble around in the greased-up bowl in a chaotic panic while the girls put it to a vote with the rest of the house. Eventually, Erica counted all the votes. “Alright ladies, and the winner is...”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Beer pong

*Noteb*
2. Jewlery

3. Scavenger hunt

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyTom (UN: tiny9394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyTom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3436248-Alpha-Zeta-Sorority