*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3436642-Ignored-you-and-held-you-over-a-bowl-of-batter
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2293875
You are deceived by your crush and turned into a product for consumption!
This choice: Ignored you and held you over a bowl of batter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ignored you and held you over a bowl of batter

    by: TinyTom
Your pleas went unheeded as Sandy walked you over to the kitchen and held you over a bowl of better. Without warning, she dunked you in. At the last moment you were able to hold your breath, but it made the experience no less horrifying as she held you under long enough to completely cover you in the gooey substance.

Once she pulled you out, you barely had time to catch your breath as she then transferred you to a bowl of flour, rolling you around. The coating made your body feel heavier, but your instinct still had you squirming and wriggling in her grip when she had finished.

“Tch. Still a bit of fight left in it,” she said as if you couldn't even hear her referring to you as a thing rather than a person. “Can't have it wiggling around and breaking off all the delicious breading!” she giggled as she repeated the process.

After a second session in each bowl, the coating was much to thick and you could barely move at all. “That's more like it!” she giggled as she placed you on a small pan next to some other battered food items. “This is going to be just absolutely scrumptious!”

At that, your world shifted as she lifted the pan up off the counter and lowered to down into an unbearably hot cavern: the oven. She left you there for what felt like a lifetime as your battery tomb hardened around your body.

Just when you felt exhaustion overtaking your being, the oven door opened and you felt the pan get removed from the oven. You were completely trapped in your shell of breading and could just barely see through it, looking up at the hungry Sandy.

The older woman licked her lips. “And now... it's time to feast!”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TinyTom (UN: tiny9394 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TinyTom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2293875-Tasty-Tiny-Treats/cid/3436642-Ignored-you-and-held-you-over-a-bowl-of-batter