*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to the Future
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294199-I-Anthro-2157/cid/3435715-Welcome-to-the-Future
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2294199
Anthro androids serve humans in the distant future.
Chapter #1

Welcome to the Future

    by: Johnny Foxx
Earth, 2157 AD

The world has changed quite drastically since the 21st century. Following the events of World War III, many countries that once were now no longer exist. In regards to the United States, the country is now known as the Federation of the United Alliance, with many of the problems that once plagued the nation are now a thing of the past.

This is largely thanks to the Second American Revolution, where it's two party system of government was dropped and is now governed by The Council, with five representatives from each state.

Mexico and Canada have since been annexed by the FUA, now considered part of that country. China, Korea and Eastern Russia are now an uninhabitable wasteland, having been bombed into oblivion during WW3. As for the rest of the globe, geographically speaking, it's largely the same.

Many countries that once were considered third world are now much more advanced, or at least getting better than they were in the previous century.

Much of this is thanks to projects and investments by a multinational company known as the Konrad Foundation. Founded almost a hundred years ago, the Foundation began as a small computer programming company, but soon grew into a Titan in the technological and scientific industries.

Over the last century, the Konrad Foundation has released several revolutionary inventions, one of which is the product known as Anidroids. These were humanoid animal robots with realistic synthetic skin and fur, programmed with the most advanced in artificial intelligence, making for the perfect servant or companion.

At first, only the wealthiest of people could afford these robots, but as time progressed they became more available. Now two out of every three households has some model of Anidroid.

This is where our story begins. Will you follow a human or Anidroid's story?

You have the following choices:

1. Human

2. Anidroid

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Johnny Foxx (UN: jfoxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Johnny Foxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294199-I-Anthro-2157/cid/3435715-Welcome-to-the-Future