*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3442955-Tia-and-I-talk-while-Tony-keeps-watch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2294536
I get lost, seriously lost.
This choice: Tia and I talk while Tony keeps watch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Tia and I talk while Tony keeps watch

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
I was amazed by how much brand new things Tony and Tia had with them for someone who said they have no clue what was happening around them. Tony kept watch with a large rifle he called a 'big gauge' while Tia set up for the night. She pulled out a large, thick, rolled up piece of and opened it onto the floor. It was the softest thing I had ever rested on. All of me wanted to sleep in its warmth and comfort only a deep rumble in my gut reminded me I had not eaten all day. Tia turned to me and gave a bemused smile.

"Are you hungry, Tess?" Softly, she asked.

I nodded but did not speak, hoping not to ruin the prospect of something, anything to eat. Tia retrieved a large back pack from her car and sat down, placing it between the two of us. After rummaging through the bag for a moment, she pulled out a strange looking food wrapped in plastic. It looked like Upon ripping the plastic off, a heavenly fragrance; I could feel my drool running down my chin as Tia gave the food to me. I took my first bite before I could stoop myself and let out a very satisfied moan; it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted! I wolfed the rest down with a hunger that seemed to cause Tia a fright.

"Easy, chew your food!" Scolding, Tia said. "You are going to choke!"

"She likely has not eaten in a while." Serious, Tony said. "Everything is in ruins and has obviously been so for a long while."

Tia nodded before handing Tony a similar food out of its wrapping of which he thoughtfully nibbled on as he kept watch through the cracks of a boarded up window. I watched him for a moment before Tia gave me a bottle of water. I had never seen water so clear before. She opened it and handed it to me. I took a sip and found it delightful; I wanted to gulp it down but I remembered how gulping down the food seemed to upset Tia and I reluctantly held myself back.

"There is plenty more where that came from." Patiently, Tia said. "Do you feel like telling us what you know about this place?"

Summoning some courage, I asked, "can you tell me about where you are from?"

Tia smiled. "That sounds like a fair trade..."

You have the following choices:

1. Tess talks first

*Noteb*
2. Tia talks first

*Noteb*
3. Tony orders us to be silent

*Noteb*
4. your choice

*Noteb*
5. you decide

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294536-LOST/cid/3442955-Tia-and-I-talk-while-Tony-keeps-watch