*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Female version of himself
  2. Start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294987-My-Hero-Acedamia-TG/cid/3446588-Female-version-of-himself
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ten
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2294987
Deku gets turned into a girl through various situations
This choice: Female version of himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Female version of himself

    by: Supmcsup
So the main question is how/ what type of girl does Deku transform into?

What if Deku had a quirk but it was a late starter? When the slime villain tried to take over his body something deep within him stirred, his lantet quirk...it was what Deku wanted all of his life...but the quirk...was nothing...it didn't grant him super strength or any of that sort...it was a latent mutation quirk something unheard of.

Pryro Neko-
Deku's body rapidly transformed, his clothes no longer fit him draping over his body as the slime lightly covered his new body, a body unlike his old one, he seemed much younger around tenish, with large green cat-like ears and a tail slowly wagging in the air, his body much paler and peite. Later he discovers he has light pyrokinesis which who knows might get stronger when he gets OFA.

Standard Girl-

It's just girl Deku.

Lamia Deku-
It is what it sounds like the quirk gives Deku much more snake like qualities as long with a femine body and a lower half of a giant snake, I can’t think of any powers that could come with it so readers choice.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Pryo Neko

*Noteb*
2. Standard Girl

*Noteb*
3. Lamia Deku.

*Noteb*
4. More quirk ideas.

5. Another way for Deku to turn into a girl version.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Supmcsup (UN: bobymcjoe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ten has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2294987-My-Hero-Acedamia-TG/cid/3446588-Female-version-of-himself