*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Priyanka Mahashwaren (SU)
  2. Cartoon
  3. Our beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295067-MILFs-of-Media-AB-Fan-Works/cid/3447749-Priyanka-Mahashwaren-SU
by Dolleo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2295067
Whoever said mothers don’t make cute big babies? Here’s some fanfics to prove they do
This choice: Priyanka Mahashwaren (SU)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Priyanka Mahashwaren (SU)

    by: Evtrax
Why stick with Priyanka? The gems are Steven's moms, and there is a really interesting idea for them to be big baby's.

Baby Gems

Maybe all of Gem kind is comprised of Big Babies, from the lowliest Pebble to White Diamond herself, all are infantile. Every gem wears diapers and toddles around when not crawling, with dresses and onsies and toys all standard. A lot of the universe changes of course, from aestetics (White Diamond uses a bouncer and a baby walker, lapis gems wear swim diapers) to personalities (Blue Diamond is a big crybaby, Yellow throws tantrums, Pearl is a very fussy baby) to how the story plays out (steven often changes the diaper of a gem he is helping).

Of course, certain things stay the same. Pink Diamond becomes Rose Quartz and leads a band of gems against the Diamonds to save earth, she still meets Greg and has Steven, ect. Of course, the corruption is actually different. Instead of turning every gem affected into monsters, it strips them of all maturity. They become nothing but big babies, unlike most gems who can be sorta big, and function in society, albeit in a babyish way. These corrupted gems provide a nigh identical role as in the actual show, as there powers cause problems without the intelligence of the gems guiding them. Of course, Steven's corruption (if used) is identical to how it happened in the show, due to him being half human as well as considering himself a monster.

--------

so do we go with the Baby Gems idea, and see how Steven's adventures happen with every gem being a crinkly little (or big) diaper butt? Or do we go with Priyanka? or something else entirely?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. baby gems

*Noteb*
2. stick with Priyanka

3. se

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Evtrax (UN: evtrax at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dolleo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2295067-MILFs-of-Media-AB-Fan-Works/cid/3447749-Priyanka-Mahashwaren-SU