*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296175-human-among-anthro/cid/3455365-introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2296175
A human is in a dimension filled with only anthro, he is going to get fucked hard.
Chapter #1

introduction

    by: demon
Your is a passive gay human, he's been fucked at least 5 times, but only by men with small penises, he tells them every time that his ass is too good, but it's tight.

You go to sleep in your bed, while you sleep you feel weird, when you wake up you weren't in your room anymore, you notice you're stuck in a hole in a wall, you look around and you see a lot of anthro, next to you is a mouse that is in a bad state, you see in front of you 3 big screens, the first screen shows your ass from afar, it must surely have a camera on the wall opposite your ass to show who is fucking you, on the screen you see that above your ass he has the picture of you, then you look at the second screen which shows your ass very closely with a angle which means he has another camera next to your ass to show the action up close, above it he had a counter at 0, you know that's how many fucks we get made you, the wall is so long that you can't see the end of the two sides, but you can see every 10 holes that it has a door to allow you to choose the side of the wall.

You are interested in the third screen which is the reception camera, you notice a cash register, which means that you are in a giant building where people come to pay to fuck and this vid and that it must be anthro because the receptionist is a little wolf with a badge written manager.

the next customer arrives at the reception,

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. it's a rhino

*Noteb*
2. it's a donkey

*Noteb*
3. it's a stallion

4. it's a dog

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 demon (UN: demon57740 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
demon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296175-human-among-anthro/cid/3455365-introduction