*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bra (in the cup)
  2. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296348-Futa-Classmates/cid/3456897-Bra-in-the-cup
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2296348
A man finds himself at the mercy of his giantess and Futa friends
This choice: Bra (in the cup)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Bra (in the cup)

    by: Futatoy
"Okay bob I trust you" said Paige as she pulls up her shirt, moves the cup of her bra forward and places you inside then gently places the cup back over top and lowering her shirt. Before she leaves the stall she tells you you in a joking tone not mess with her during class other wise she'll feed you to her cat. You agree and tell her that you are going to try and sleep to see if you can get this headache to stop. she then walks back to class and goes through the rest of the day until Lunch where she meets up with Keesha and tells her everything. When Paige finishes talking Keesha Doesn't believe her luckily their classes are done for the day and they agree to meet at your place. when they get there Paige takes off her shirt and pulls the bra forward revealing you. When Keesha sees you she is taken aback and all the color drains from her face. She explains that last night there was a burglar in her house and her and her mom are witches and she tried to use a permanent shrinking spell on the robber, but the blast shot off to the left and her mom had to get the burglar instead, you don't believe her at first but then realize your predicament doesn't sound plausible either. you ask her if her mom might know a way to either reverse it or make these conditions less dangerous, Keesha Said that there isn't a way to reverse it but her mom might know of a spell to make life a little bit better. Keesha calls her mom over and she brings her spell book. After hours of looking very little progress is made other than a few spells Keesha's Mom says "The only a few spells will be helpful in this situation" and then she lists them off as "Transformation, Infusion, and transmutation, Summoning, regeneration and Invulnerability." "The First 3 have a time limit" she says "those will last about an hour unless you end them first, Summoning is a instant cast, regeneration will last as long as you need it to and invulnerability, just makes you immune to impact, force, extreme temperatures and things like that. You will still need to breathe, drink water and eat" she said with that she then cast a weird spell that made purple smoke flow from her hands surround her and then Dissipate with such force that you where almost shot across the room and you noticed that it put Paige and Keesha in a trance. she then said "Since you are permanently stuck at that size and Since it was Keesha's magic that shrank you, you now belong to her so I cast a spell that made like you never existed as a full size person but as a personal toy for them to use as they like." after she said that she just disappeared. after that Keesha and Paige awoke from the trance that they were in with both of them looking down at you and getting an evil grin on their faces you where terrified. then Keesha cast the Invulnerability spell, then looked at Paige and asked " what spell should I use next?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Transformation

*Noteb*
2. Infusion

*Noteb*
3. Transmutation

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Futatoy (UN: futatoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Futatoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296348-Futa-Classmates/cid/3456897-Bra-in-the-cup