*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Panties(Front)
  2. The Beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296348-Futa-Classmates/cid/3456908-PantiesFront
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2296348
A man finds himself at the mercy of his giantess and Futa friends
This choice: Panties(Front)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Panties(Front)

    by: Futatoy
"Ok Bob just know you are not alone down there, and I’ll put you in the safest place to keep you from falling out." Paige says as she lifts her waist band of her pink and flowery panties and sets you in between her testicles and scrotum. At first you were taken aback by the fact that your best friend who you thought was a girl has a dick, but you also remembered that you started this morning at normal height and then ended up at 2 ½ inches now and beyond that the smell of her musk and girl cock is very overpowering and you are worried about passing out and still falling out, so you try to move your self very carefully to avoid both arousing her cock to avoid again falling out or being crushed by an erect cock. You try to move to your left to just poke your head out so you can breathe you feel a vibration in her body and a slight moan from above you as get your head out in between her balls and shaft and get some fresh air. Once your head is out you notice that you were lucky to be able to make it that far because the rest of your body is pretty tightly wedged between the shaft and balls, so you decide to take advantage of the free time and get some rest.

You are suddenly woken up by a blinding amount of light through the flowery fabric holding the cock in place. You hear from outside the fabric “Wait he’s where?!” you think its your friend Keesha, but you are unsure because you have never heard her angry before. “Don’t worry he didn’t do anything, and I didn’t have anywhere else that I could put him safely that you would be Ok with Keesha.” Said Paige, so now you know it is Keesha but with her angry you where unsure of your safety at this moment. You try your best to hold on for dear life as the flowery panties are pulled down as this happens two fingers reach up and grab you and Keesha brings you in front of her face “What makes you think that you can just chill on my Girlfriends cock?” you thought to say that you where technically under the cock but decided not to because Keesha could add a little bit of pressure and just end you. You decided to opt for the train of thought that she couldn’t hear you.

“Well, if you don’t want to answer then I’ll give you a chance to prove your usefulness.” Keesha said this with a wicked grin in her eye. Placing you on her tongue and wishing you around she plants you on the tip of her tongue and then begins to beat you on Paige’s dick while it is getting harder and harder. Once the dick is as hard as it will get, she gently places you on the head of the penis and says to you.
“I will begin to suck off Paige when she busts her nuts if you remain on the head of the penis, I will consider this matter closed and you to be truth full but if you end up in my mouth I will swallow and deal with you at home when we get home understood?” you shrug not having another choice and then Keesha Lowers her head and opens her mouth and begins to suck, you think it’ll be easy to make it until your foot gets stuck just as the first little bit of precum starts to spew and Keesha’s tongue starts to use the precum as more lube. As the penis starts to shake and more cum begins to spew you manage to get your foot unstuck and as you move there are only two option hop down the shaft and hope for the best, or try to grab onto the Urethra and try not to slide all the way in

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. hop down the shaft

*Noteb*
2. Grab on to the Urethra

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Futatoy (UN: futatoy3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Futatoy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296348-Futa-Classmates/cid/3456908-PantiesFront