*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/KJXRJX8Q2-More-People-from-Alisas-Life
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2296541
Follow the characters from Alisa's storylines in GCT, and curse them as well as our MC!
This choice: People from Alisa and Adam's life  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More People from Alisa's Life

    by: Goodvibes
Alex Conway
A mutual friend of Adam and Alisa, he was in fact the one to get them together. Alex is unusual sweet, reliable, and all around a solid guy to hang out with. It'd be unusual for anyone to target him...right?

Athletic, but getting a bit on the portly side due to his grandmother being at his home. He possess a mop of brown hair, which he doesn't style, and wears a variety of football jersey.

Brittany McKenzie
Alex's friend, a normally studious girl who keeps to herself. What the student body doesn't know is that Brit is actually a magic user herself. Fairly adept, Brit's family is from a long and proud line. The girl only wishes to keep her family legacy strong as well as live a normal life.

Long brown hair, about five-ten, wears jeans and long sleeve shirts

You have the following choices:

1. Alex Conway

*Noteb*
2. Brittany McKenzie

*Noteb*
3. More People from Alisa's Life

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Goodvibes (UN: jawsometeeth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Reneg4de has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2296541-GCT-The-Tales-of-Alisa/cid/KJXRJX8Q2-More-People-from-Alisas-Life