*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/FXRMKZYYV-Kenny-is-intrigued-by-Alexs-foot-fetish
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet
This choice: and woke up and saw Alex at his feet, which intrigued him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kenny is intrigued by Alex's foot fetish

    by: Markus
Just as Alex was lost in his foot pampering, Kenny shifted. The movement startled Alex and he paused, his face mere inches from Kenny's feet. Kenny had just woken up and felt a strange sensation on his feet, wich were somehow kind of wet? Kenny‘s eyes fluttered open and for a moment, he was disoriented. As he was looking down at his feet, he saw Alex, his best friend since childhood, kneeling at his feet, his face hovering over his soles, and holding his feet in his hands. A wave of emotions washed over Kenny—surprise, curiosity, and something else he couldn't quite identify.

"Woah, Alex... what are you doing down there?" Kenny asked, his voice laced with surprise. He had never expected this from his friend, and for a moment, he wondered if he was somehow still asleep.

Alex was frozen. He didn't know what Kenny was going to do now. His hands still rested on Kenny's feet, wich he quickly released and there was a moment of hesitation before he spoke. "I... I need to tell you something, Kenny. I've recently discovered something about myself... I think I have a thing for feet." Alex's voice was low and hesitant, his eyes flicking up to meet Kenny's before quickly averting his gaze.

Kenny's eyes widened as he processed this information. He had never considered Alex might have a foot fetish, but the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. After all, they had been friends for so long, and Alex had always been the more reserved and shy one. "Oh, wow... so that's why you're down there?" He said, a smile forming on his face as he began to understand his friend's actions.

Alex nodded, his cheeks flushing slightly. "I know it might sound weird, but I couldn't help myself. Your feet just looked so... inviting. And I wanted to see if it was something I really liked."

Kenny turned and sat up, picked up one of his feet, which was already covered with a thin layer of spit and looked at it. "My feet look inviting?" he asked himself. "I'm really sorry, I..." said Alex, but Kenny cut him off with a soft laugh. "Don't apologize, man. It's fine. I actually kind of liked it. It's a weird but interesting way to wake up. Well, I can't say I understand it, but hey, everyone's got their thing. If feet are your thing, that's cool with me." He extended his foot towards Alex, a gesture of offering. "If it makes you happy, go for it. You've always got my support."

"Really?" Alex's eyes lit up, hope shining in them. "You're not freaked out or anything?"

Kenny grinned, his curiosity piqued. "No, it's fine. I want to know why you're into feet, and maybe I can understand what's so great about them."

Alex's heart raced as he realized Kenny was giving him permission to continue. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Positive," Kenny replied, his eyes fixed on Alex's face, waiting for his response.

Alex's shoulders relaxed, and a smile spread across his face. "Thank you, Kenny. It means a lot that you're being so cool about this."

"Anytime, my friend." Kenny replied, patting Alex's shoulder. "Now, how about you show me just how much you like feet?", wiggling his toes as a sign of invitation.

Alex needed no further encouragement. He leaned forward and began kissing Kenny's teen feet fervently, his hands gently holding them as if they were precious artifacts. He planted soft kisses to the balls of Kenny's feet, his lips exploring the sensitive skin, before moving up to suck on each toe, one by one.

Kenny couldn't help but gasp at the sensation. He had never expected his feet to be a source of such pleasure, but the feeling of Alex's warm mouth on his skin was sending shivers up his spine. He felt relaxed and aroused all at once, and he couldn't deny the pleasure that was building within him.

Alex continued his exploration, his tongue tracing the contours of Kenny's feet, his teeth nibbling gently at his heels. With his thumbs, he applied firm pressure to the balls of Kenny's feet, eliciting a soft moan from his friend. "You have no idea how good this feels," Kenny whispered, his eyes closed as he leaned back, relaxed and enjoyed the sensations of the foot pampering.

Alex wanted to explore every inch of Kenny's boy feet, imprinting the feeling of them on his memory. He used his tongue to trace the outlines of Kenny's soles, relishing the taste of his slightly sweaty feet after a long day of playing soccer, which was unfortunately slowly fading away.

"You like that, huh?" Kenny teased, seeing the look of pure enjoyment on Alex's face. "Feet are definitely your thing."

Alex nodded, his face reddening slightly as he continued to lavish attention on Kenny's feet. "They're perfect... I could do this all day."

Kenny grinned, feeling a rush of pleasure at Alex's words. He had never thought of his feet as perfect before, but the way Alex was pampering them was making him see them in a whole new light. "Well, I'm glad I can offer them to you," he said, his voice laced with amusement. "If you want, you can do absolutely anything you wanna do with my feet."

Alex's eyes sparkled at Kenny's words, and he felt a surge of desire flow through his body. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have a friend like Kenny, who not only accepted his newly discovered fetish but also encouraged and indulged it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/FXRMKZYYV-Kenny-is-intrigued-by-Alexs-foot-fetish