*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/JVP926WBC-Sam-wanted-to-talk-to-Alex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet
This choice: After breakfast his sister wanted to talk to Alex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sam wanted to talk to Alex

    by: Markus
After they finished breakfast Sam came to Alex and asked "Do you want to go to my room, I think we need to talk." Alex wondered what Sam wanted to talk about, but simply nodded and they both went into Sam's room.

In Sam's room, after Sam closed the door, she invited him to sit on her bed and started talking "Do you want to talk about it?" "Talk about what?" Alex asked. Sam replied "I know something is bothering you, maybe you couldn't talk about it in front of our parents, but I'm your sister, you can talk to me about anything."

Alex felt visibly uncomfortable and looked down, he almost wanted to leave again. He didn't even know why he couldn't help himself when it came to feet. And again he stared at his sister's feet.

Sam now looked at her feet herself and got the idea of what Alex's trouble was. Sam asked him "Alex, could it be about feet?"

Alex looked back into his sister's eyes in shock. She caught him. What would she do now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/JVP926WBC-Sam-wanted-to-talk-to-Alex