*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/VQTXSSMTR-His-cousin-Zack-is-moving-in-his-sleep-vacation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet
This choice: His cousin Zack is moving in his sleep (vacation)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His cousin Zack is moving in his sleep (vacation)

    by: Markus
"I'm the... best" Alex was frozen, but luckily his cousin Zack only talked in his sleep. What would he have done if Zack had seen him smelling his own foot? So he put his foot back on the bed.

Alex's family, including him, his sister Sam, his brother Daniel and his parents, were on vacation in Italy along with his aunt, uncle, his male cousin Zack and female cousin Lilly. He had been looking forward to the vacation for many months so he could spend so much time with his relatives.

He and Zack really wanted to share a room so that they could watch films together and turn the night into day. But when they entered their room, they were shocked to find that there was only a double bed in the room. Of course they both wanted to sleep in the bed but Zack thought it was too gay for them to sleep next to each other. So he took his pillow and put it at the foot of the bed so that they could sleep head to foot.

"Hey girl... check... this out" Alex looked at Zack who was hugging his pillow with his muscular arms. Apparently he just had a very vivid dream. But suddenly Zack rolled over on his side in his sleep. His legs stuck out from under his blanket and his feet were suddenly placed on top of each other on Alex's pillow, next to Alex's face.

Alex couldn't believe it. Zack's feet were right next to his face. He could smell his strongly smelling feet and feel the warmth of his feet. Alex decided to position himself so that his face was directly in front of Zack's feet. Zack's feet were really good looking to Alex. They were wide, had defined heels and balls of his feet, and were slightly pinkish in color. They also had a very cheese and garlic like smell and were very warm.

Alex's gaze remained fixed on Zack's feet until...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/VQTXSSMTR-His-cousin-Zack-is-moving-in-his-sleep-vacation