*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/Z4Z7WYVX8-Kenny-didnt-woke-up-and-Alex-went-to-sleep
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2297956
Meet Alex, a 13 year old boy, who just newly discovers his liking for feet
This choice: but didn‘t woke up and Alex went to sleep  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kenny didn't woke up and Alex went to sleep

    by: Markus
Alex sighed softly, unable to contain his pleasure, and that's when he felt Kenny's foot twitch again, this time accompanied by a slight shift in his body.

Fearing he had gone too far, Alex immediately let go and backed away, his heart pounding in his chest as he swiftly returned to his own bed, pulling the covers up to his chin.

Kenny mumbled something indiscernible in his sleep and then settled back into a deep slumber, thankfully unaware of his friend's actions.

Alex lay awake for a while, his body still buzzing with excitement and his mind racing with thoughts of Kenny's feet. He had never felt this way before, and the intensity of his desire surprised him.

Eventually, sleep claimed him, and he dreamed of the day when he might be able to experience those feet again, hopefully with Kenny's full knowledge and consent.

The next morning, Alex woke to the smell of bacon wafting through the house. Kenny was in the kitchen, whistling cheerfully as he cooked up a storm.

Alex padded into the room, his sleepover clothes a little wrinkled. "Morning," he mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Kenny replied, flipping the bacon strips with a spatula. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah, like a baby," Alex lied, pouring himself a glass of orange juice.

Kenny slipped two pieces of toast into the toaster and turned to face his friend, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "You know, I had the weirdest dream last night. Felt so real. I dreamed that you were licking my feet."

Alex froze, his glass of juice halfway to his mouth. He slowly turned to face Kenny, his eyes wide. "R-really?"

Kenny nodded, a smile playing at the corners of his mouth. "Yeah, it was so weird. But, you know, not entirely unpleasant," he added.

Alex's heart was pounding in his chest, he didn't know what to do. Should he admit that he had secretly licked Kenny's feet?

Alex then said:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markuswelcher at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Markus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2297956-Alex-got-some-soles/cid/Z4Z7WYVX8-Kenny-didnt-woke-up-and-Alex-went-to-sleep