*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298078-Becoming-a-slave-to-the-amp-squad-girls/cid/3469815-You-arrive-at-pierson-House
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2298078
This is a story about meeting an amp squad member and being tied up and used as a slave
This choice: You arrive at pierson House  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You arrive at pierson House

    by: Manchester
As you stay very quiet you hear the car stop as you hear the car lock like you start to think that this is a punishment for knocking her down. As a couple of hours go by pierson comes back and takes you out the boot of the car. As she strips you naked and walks you into her house as you go in she goes to the living room and orders you to sit in the chair with your hands behind your back as you do this pierson comes back and she has handcuffs and a dildo gag. As pierson tells that this is how it will be from on as pierson places the handcuffs on your arms and legs and secures you to the chair. You try to apologise again and pierson shoves the gag in your mouth and gets her phone and takes a photo.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Manchester (UN: jordanb12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manchester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298078-Becoming-a-slave-to-the-amp-squad-girls/cid/3469815-You-arrive-at-pierson-House