*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298078-Becoming-a-slave-to-the-amp-squad-girls/cid/3469825-Pierson-takes-you-to-your-hotel-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2298078
This is a story about meeting an amp squad member and being tied up and used as a slave
This choice: Pierson takes you to your hotel room  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pierson takes you to your hotel room

    by: Manchester
As pierson continues to drive the car stops and pierson comes to the back and let's you out you realise your at your hotel but what we doing here as pierson says go upstairs and wait for me I'm not going to be long. As you see pierson drive off you go to your room but you had to go to reception first to get another key for the room as you've just given your other one to pierson as you get your key for your room. You go upstairs and wait for pierson. About 30 minutes later pierson comes in to your hotel room but she has a bag with her so you ask her what's in the bag and she said nothing for you. As she orders you to get on your knees and you do. She takes her phone out again and she says kiss my shoe bitch as you do what your told she just laughs at you and tells you to stop as you go to the bathroom. Pierson orders room service for drinks as your still in the bathroom the drinks come and pierson says drinks here as you finish in the bathroom you start to feel abit woozy and you tell pierson that you leave in a couple of days and pierson says what why and as she does you pass out.

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Manchester (UN: jordanb12345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Manchester has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2298078-Becoming-a-slave-to-the-amp-squad-girls/cid/3469825-Pierson-takes-you-to-your-hotel-room