*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299065-have-fun-with-shrink-ray/cid/P6QBQ7J85-catch-it-in-a-jar
by Pgt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2299065
three boys play with a reducer ray Toby 13 years old Lucas 13 years old Jack 12 years old
This choice: catch it in a jar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

catch it in a jar

    by: Pgt
They decided to trap him in a jar to play a prank on him, Jack looked for a jar to put Toby in, but the only thing he found was a small cologne sample bottle, thinking that despite being very small it would still be worth it, he picked it up and gave it to Luke.
Toby, being very scared, tried to let his friends know that he did not want to continue at this size, that he wanted to grow again, but he realized that with this size it was almost impossible for him to achieve what he wanted, he was practically at their mercy, he was next to Lucas, trying to make signs but nothing was working, knew that Jack was returning by the trembling of his steps, when he came into view he saw that he was carrying a small tube in his hand.
Lucas saw the tube and told Jack that this tube is very small, but it will fit, so Lucas carefully bent down and picked up Toby, inserted him into the tube and closed the lid. They both stared at each other for a second, until Jack commented, wow! He looked small but in the tube he is like an ant, and they both laughed.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The boys leave Toby trapped in the tube

*Noteb*
2. they decide to play

*Noteb*
3. They decide to have fun even if they are a little bad

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pgt (UN: ptky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pgt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299065-have-fun-with-shrink-ray/cid/P6QBQ7J85-catch-it-in-a-jar