*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/QQTQLMNLZ-The-long-way-to-the-outside
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2299601
Visit a world where all humans shrunk and are at the mercy of their far bigger pokemon
This choice: Kitsu  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The long way to the outside

    by: SweetGab
Mei had been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time. Doing as slowly as possible and in the dark, she moves through the immense corridors of the gym trying to find a way out. It's morning, but it's still early before the sun's rays illuminate the place.

In the previous day's dinner among all the Pokemon and their... pets, they had eaten abundantly, or in any case, more abundantly than usual and many were sleeping soundly, including, and above all, Kitsu. Usually, Dragonite notices when Mei tries to break free from her grip or that she isn't sleeping on her stomach, but that doesn't happen this time. Mei still can't believe that she has moved so far away from her and wants to scream with joy, but this definitely wouldn't be wise because it would wake Kitsu up. The only noise that can be heard is Junko's loud snoring, but after six months it has become a nightly and sometimes daily background noise.

After walking down the long, tiled corridor, Mei enters what months ago was the waiting room to access the gym. There are empty tables, chairs, sofas, some magazines and newspapers on the floor and some of the partly dying plants. Usually Blissey and Nurse Joy, in addition to taking care of the others, take care of keeping the place tidy, perhaps they have never been at the entrance? "Of course not!" Mei thinks to herself "They never leave us alone, we are at their mercy, they don't think and don't want us to leave." She wants to cry, but she can't waste too much time. Going around the counter she finally sees her objective: The front door.

She runs towards the door and feels a slight cold breeze coming from there. Maybe the glass is broken, or the space between the floor and the door is enough to pass through, she is very thin because she has lost her appetite for six months...

When she arrives at the door she examines all parts of her. It's closed and the breeze does come from below, but that space is half an inch high (therefore 1/4 of its height), too little. Mei desperately pushes the door but her weight is astronomical and she tries to stick her arm through the slit but it's impossible to get through. She hits the door with her little fists and sobs a little "It's not fair!" she says out loud, sitting on the floor. She looks at her hand and sees that it is red from the blows she gave and starts to feel pain. At that moment she thinks of the chaos of that day six months ago and of Pyrch, her boyfriend. She misses him so much and she knows it's Kitsu's fault, but what can she do now? Nothing, as always.

The cold wind is becoming stronger and it doesn't make her feel very good, especially because of her clothes. She still wears the same skirt and T-shirt as six months ago, it was summer, not anymore and finding clothes in her size is not easy. She gets up and holding and hugging herself continues the search for her to get out of the gym. She looks around and sees that there is another entrance near the counter. She knows that there should be a service exit somewhere, maybe that corridor leads to the cleaning area.

Moving slowly he notices that the corridor is now more visible and hears some Pidgey and Rookidee chirping "Oh no. It's almost dawn!" Mei becomes aware of the time and this pushes her to speed up her pace, trying to reach the end of the corridor as fast as possible. She is about to go around the corner but suddenly she hears a huge bang.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SweetGab (UN: byteg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
punkachu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2299601-Pokeshrink/cid/QQTQLMNLZ-The-long-way-to-the-outside