*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300175-The-Fem-Solution/cid/J3GRD63WX-Jason-caught-performing-an-initiation-prank
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2300175
in the future a law obliges men to be changed
This choice: Jason, caught performing an initiation prank.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jason, caught performing an initiation prank.

    by: Mr. George
Moaning, holding his head, and feeling a deep-self pity. Jason Manford sat in the police cell. Caught, bang to rights, for his drunken petty crime. He knew he'd have a tale to tell, once this was over. A bargaining chip to use against all the rest who'd fled, and left him.

Sitting up, he looked at the grotty sink in the corner. Unsure if his thirst was pressing enough to risk a drink from that tap. As he shifted, earlier events came rushing back. Beneath his regular clothes, he was wearing lingerie. A direct provocation to the authorities. A protest of a type, the satin panties weren't tailored for the male physique. Nor was the matching cami-top serving any real purpose.

Sobering up at the realisation, he had to keep composed... composed and contrite. He had to get out without giving them an excuse to escalate things, and discover the hidden underwear. The punishment for that was the very thing he feared, the Fem solution. No lottery, no chance to keep 'Mr. Happy', instead a rush to the head of the queue, to receive the opposite.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300175-The-Fem-Solution/cid/J3GRD63WX-Jason-caught-performing-an-initiation-prank