*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new owner
  2. The Inanimate TF Pen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300254-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen/cid/LPTN2KJVK-The-new-owner
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2300254
A magic pen that can change anyone into anything as long as is inanimate.
This choice: a young boy who was bullied at school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The new owner

    by: Black angel
When Zandramax saw the sad boy, he wanted to ask him what he can do to help him, as always. But before that happened, he hid himself. Zandramax quickly realized why when a group of four children (three boys and one girl) entered the store. They quickly found the boy and were about to drag him out of the store when Zandramax snapped his fingers briefly. As a result, the group of children could not move. The boy looked startled at his tormentors, who tried to move but couldn't. Then the shopkeeper appeared in front of him and invited him for a cup of tea. Zandramax sensed that this boy could be the new owner of the pen. He asked the boy to tell him everything about himself. The boy told him his name was Josh and he was 10 years old. It actually had a normal life but at school he was always bullied by this group. He was told that it was normal and that it would be over if he changed schools. As the boy spoke, Zandramax read his memories and saw the agony Josh endured. For example, he was thrown in the garbage can just before the garbage truck came. He was saved, but it still wasn't a nice experience. When the boy was done, Zandramax decided that Josh deserved the pen. He pulled it out and told Josh that this was a magic shop full of magic items. Josh has always been fascinated by magic and believed it immediately. Then he gave Josh the pen and told him all about it.

"This pen can turn anything living into something inanimate. It can be anything. An apple, a chair, but also a body part like a hand. In addition, you can use the pen to move any target that was previously alive from one inanimate object to another Finally, the pen will also erase the memories of the target from all living beings except the current owner, and will also erase all references to the target.The reason I am telling you all this is that I am giving the pen to you and henceforth you are its new owner."

"I didn't deserve this," Josh said.

"I've lived quite a long time and I know when someone deserves something."

Josh accepted the pen, eyes beaming. After that they both went back into the salesroom where the group of bullies was still standing.

"Don't you want to try it out right away?"

Josh turned to the group and considered what they might be.

You have the following choices:

1. Choice 1

*Noteb*
2. Choice 2

*Noteb*
3. Choice 3

*Noteb*
4. Choice 4

*Noteb*
5. Choice 5

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Black angel (UN: jesurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300254-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen/cid/LPTN2KJVK-The-new-owner