*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A new chance
  2. The Inanimate TF Pen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300254-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen/cid/NS8Q36FVG-A-new-chance
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2300254
A magic pen that can change anyone into anything as long as is inanimate.
This choice: a girl who was bullied by her sisters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A new chance

    by: Black angel
A girl came shyly into the store. Her name was Valerie and she was 15 years old. When Zandramax saw her, he immediately realized that she could be the right one. He went to her and asked if he could help her. She immediately flinched.

"Don't be afraid. What's bothering you?" he asked her.

Magically soothed by his voice, she told him about her situation. She was the middle of three sisters. Her 13-year-old younger sister Lara and her 17-year-old older sister Mandie moped her wherever they could. In the beginning it was only her older sister, but soon she had convinced her younger sister Lara, too, so that together they both made her life hell. Her parents didn't help her either because Lara covered Mandie and vice versa.

The more Zandramax heard about it, the more certain he was that Valerie was the right one.

When she was done he went behind the counter and got the pen and gave it to her.

"This is a magical pen. It can transform anyone into anything as long as it is inanimate."

Valerie didn't want to believe that at first. As he expected, he got a cage with a little bird in it. Then he took the pen and wrote something on a piece of paper. The bird then slowly started to become mechanical until at the end there was a toy bird in the cage. She wouldn't have believed it if she hadn't seen it herself. She accepted the pen with thanks.

"How much do you get for that?" she asked.

"Nothing," he replied. "You've suffered for so long, you've earned it."

Smiling, Valerie walked out of the store. On the way home she thought about on who to try the pen first.

You have the following choices:

1. her elder sister Mandie

*Noteb*
2. her yonger sister Lara

3. Both together

*Noteb*
4. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Black angel (UN: jesurus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Black angel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300254-The-Inanimate-TF-Pen/cid/NS8Q36FVG-A-new-chance