*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gabriela
  2. Character Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300961-Large/cid/NTXHNMVTQ-Gabriela
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by D
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2300961
Another Size Interactive
This choice: Gabriela  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Gabriela

    by: D
"So do you prefer to go by Gabriela or do you have a preferred nickname...?" her date asked from across the table at the chic little restaurant she had suggested.
"Well at work I go by Gabriela, though my subordinates refer t me as MISS Gabriela, or Ms. Sanchez. Outside of work I sometimes go with Gabby. Though, funny story!" A glimmering smile broke out on her smooth, tanned face, "So my ex, well my most recent ex, was always saying, 'Gabby, you're such a bitch!' or 'Gabby, just because you're so rich doesn't mean you're the boss of me at home' she laughed in a mocking tone. "And then when his scrawny little ass left he called me a 'big bitch'. So now I sort of jokingly refer to myself as 'Big Bitch Gabby' or ' Rich Bitch Gabby' she nearly choked on her pricey glass of red wine laughing at her own humor.
"Oh, ha ha" Her date awkwardly forced a laugh. "So, are you though?" he meekly asked.
"Am I what? A bitch?" Gabriela's eyes narrowed.
"Oh! no no no! I'm so sorry! I meant rich. Or not rich, but just like, what do you do? Sorry, I was just trying to joke around! I know we haven't really mentioned our jobs or anything" this was a blind first date, and he had no prior information about the voluptuous young Latina sitting in front of him.
Gabriela Relaxed.
"Oh ok, don't worry about it" She gave a little giggle. "but yes, I am rich. I pull in about 400k a year as a manager with GRO Global, the big chemical company. But my real money comes from my investments. I've been buying up so much property in this city its a little ridiculous! It's like my own little monopoly board!" She laughed loudly, her more than ample curves having minor quakes underneath her too-tight, little black dress. "But it really intimidates a lot of guys. They just can't handle a truly powerful woman. Most men are just really weak like that" Gabby stated matter-of-factly. "How about you?" she added, asking with genuine interest.
"uhhhh, I'm in construction" her date said, clearly feeling outmatched, though Gabby hadn't picked up on the tone.
"Oh, Cute! " She beamed "A cute construction worker!" she winked. "maybe you've even worked on some of my big buildings!"
"Haha maybe" The guy was feeling about as small as a man can feel as he took a big gulp of his drink. "So, you manage a lot of people? You look so young, though!" He managed to stride onward.
"Oh, yeah, hundreds! And man, they really hate me!" She laughed so hard she practically snorted. "Having a 27 year old, thick and sexy Latina bossing them around? They get so fucking jealous. I'm one of the youngest at the company, but I run things. I'm just a lot smarter than most of them and they know it. My secretary, Karen, She's almost 40. She's an aging single white lady who probably used to be hot shit, but now she answers to ME!" Gabby was so self satisfied.
"I can't wait to tell her all about this date and have her make all the arrangements for our next one! I'm going to treat my new little construction man right!"

There was no second date.

The next day...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Gabriela vents to her Secretary

*Noteb*
2. There is an accident at work

*Noteb*
3. Gabriela finds a new boy toy

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 D (UN: dougthemacro at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
D has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300961-Large/cid/NTXHNMVTQ-Gabriela