*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302508-Cursed-springs/cid/WMGJ9GB9W-Fill-up-water-bottles-and-give-them-to-my-famil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jaz
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Animal · #2302508
Boruto gives some cursed water to his family thinking it's a gimmick of the tourist site
This choice: Fill up water bottles and give them to my family and me to drink  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Fill up water bottles and give them to my famil...

    by: OscarABDL
Boruto had a few empty bottles with him, his mouth started to get dry, so he decided to get some water. Taking advantage of the fact that the group had decided to rest for a while, Boruto warned that he would get water.

After Hinata and Naruto's classic comments about protecting themselves and not going too far, something that made Boruto a little angry.

The boy got several beautiful places nearby, however, in the distance he saw a couple of kitsunes copulating, something that made Boruto laugh, who took out his camera, in order to capture the moment, he with photoshop, would replace the face of the girl. vixen and would place his dad's face, and place his own face on the kitsune. This mental image made him laugh.

However, the kitsunes fled, so Boruto followed them, arriving at a mysterious ancient temple, where he found a large chalice filled with water.

"Hey, a vase of water!" Boruto filled water in his bottles. He wanted to look for those kitsunes, but he knew that he was taking too long, so he decided to come back with a pout on his face.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OscarABDL (UN: oscarabdl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2302508-Cursed-springs/cid/WMGJ9GB9W-Fill-up-water-bottles-and-give-them-to-my-famil