*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A not so normal morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303340-Tiny-Tim/cid/EG59HZK3F-A-not-so-normal-morning
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2303340
You will be following the story of tiny but durable Tim throughout his life.
Chapter #1

A not so normal morning

    by: Emitraso
Yawning, you woke up to the sound of the ringing alarm, standing beside your sisters bed. Your sister already seems to be awake, since you heard noises from the bathroom next door. She's probably getting ready for the day.

Some people may call living in the room of your sister at the age of 22 pretty weird. But it makes most things more easy for you. Your parents bought a pretty nice dollhouse for you to live in. They sat it down on the window ledge where you can have a nice view outside.

You decided it was time to get up as well, so you stood up and made your bed. Picking a nice outfit for the day you went outside of your dollhouse and started your descend from the window ledge. Your family tied ropes and small ladders to nearly any important location in the house, so you won't have to rely on them to carry you everywhere.

Just as you hit the floor, you saw your sister come out of the steaming bathroom. She just showered so she had only a towel to cover herself. The towel itself being nearly too small to cover her private parts. But you are used to this kind of sight, so it doesn't really excite you.

However that didn't stop you from looking.

"Good morning little big brother, you liking the View?" she said, giving you a playful wink, followed by giggling.

Feeling caught you had to think of a good counter fast.
"Your fatass just seems to be blocking everything else in this room, so it is kind of impossible for me to look somewhere else."
Not pretty creative, but fair enough your sisters ass was really that huge.

"I guess if you say so." She answered laughing, "Out of all guys i know you seem to have the most up close experience with it."

While this was meant as a joke, it was also sadly true. You can't even try to remember all the accidents with your sister.

****
Just recently she came home from work and decided to watch some TV. After getting some snacks, stripping out of the uncomfortable jeans and grabbing a comfy blanket she threw herself on the couch. The only problem was you carelessly relaxing on the same couch she was about to sit on. You tried to tell her that her that this sitting spot was already occupied. But the only thing you got out of your mouth was "SERE-" before she plopped her enormous behind straight onto your face.
She on the other hand didn't notice anything of this. Serena was way to invested in thinking of a movie to watch. Deciding on the first Lord of the Rings (Directors cut of course), she wiggled around a bit and used the blanket to cover up. When she finished the first movie, she just had to start the second one as well.
Not to mention she, and by extension you, watched the whole trilogy that night. She only found you the next morning when she looked in the mirror - seeing you still plastered to her ass.
Even though that night was sheer disgusting to you, thinking of the shocked face of Serena when she found you still brings giggles to your face.
****

"let's just call it quits, i'm damn starving!" you said. Your little stomach found the perfect comedic timing to start gurgling.

"Alrighty, just let me dress up and lets get moving. Bet Mom already prepared Breakfast." She quickly threw on gray leggings and a comfy sweater, put on some socks and wrapped a towel around her still wet hair. She then lowered her Hand, signaling for you to climb in. You quickly ran onto her waiting hand and she carried you to the kitchen.

While on the way to the kitchen you tried to remember what day it was...


Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Emitraso (UN: vension at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Emitraso has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303340-Tiny-Tim/cid/EG59HZK3F-A-not-so-normal-morning