*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Test out the pokéflute
  2. Starting the journey
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303552-Hypnotic-Journey/cid/TRKMGN435-Test-out-the-pokflute
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2303552
Ash goes on a journey with a unique pokeflute. GP's for additions.
This choice: Test out the pokéflute  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Test out the pokéflute

    by: John Johnny Johnson
Whatever the flute had done, it seemed to have made them willing to do whatever he said. "Jenny, Joy, you two will continue your lives as normal, understood?"

They nodded and agreed.

Ash grabbed his bag and made his way out of the hospital, looking for an Abra* to test this on.

He'd already missed the Trainer/Pokémon event, so if Oak didn't have a spare, he wasn't getting one. Nothing he could do about that now, but he could get back at Gary. If he was right about the flute.

As he turned a corner and found who he was looking for, Gary's cheerleading squad. They looked like they were about to leave, so Ash had to think quick.

"Girls! Girls help!" He cried as he ran upto them.

The bluenette looked disgusted. "Ugh, what do you want?"

"It's Gary, he's hurt."

That was all they needed to hear.

Ash lead them to a small deserted spot normally used for Pokémon training. But he knew they wouldn't be training today.

Now that he got them alone, he began playing the flute and watching is it took effect.

* Due to being in the Human-Like egg group and sleeping 18 hours a day, Abra are the Pokémon equivalent of guniea pigs.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Big sexy fun

*Noteb*
2. Minor sexy fun

*Noteb*
3. Humiliate them

*Noteb*
4. Fully test his control

*Noteb*
5. Order them to wait for him. He goes to Oak's

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Johnny Johnson (UN: l0v3rs2g3tha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Johnny Johnson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2303552-Hypnotic-Journey/cid/TRKMGN435-Test-out-the-pokflute